We specialize in providing onsite interpretation services throughout the United States in more than 100 languages (and more than 200 for telephonic).
To help you navigate our site smoothly and capture the full scope of our onsite interpretation services we classify our services in two ways: interpretation mode and industry type.
- Simultaneous Interpretation: In the simultaneous mode the interpreter provides real time interpretation of what the speaker says in one language into the target language. Simultaneous Interpretation is a superior language service which is highly demanding both physically and mentally. Per industry standards simultaneous interpreters must work in pairs and take turns at interpreting every 25 minutes to ensure accuracy and preserve the interpreters’ health. Learn more.
- Consecutive Interpretation: In the consecutive mode of interpretation the client speaks in short sentences or paragraphs in the source language and then pauses so that the interpreter can interpret what has just been said into the target language. The interpreter works alone although sometimes a partner is recommended. Learn more.
- Business: Our onsite interpreters are experienced in corporate settings including boardroom meetings, factory and manufacturing-related tours, plant and machinery audits and focus groups. Learn more. - Related page: Market Research and Focus Groups
- Conference: Conference Interpretation specialists are some of our most talented simultaneous interpreters. They prepare thoroughly in advance to interpret successfully even in the most technical presentations. Learn more. - Related pages: Convention and Trade Shows Guide and Hospitality
- Education: The onsite interpreters who we assign to projects on behalf of institutions of higher-education are qualified to interpret in academic meetings and lectures. Learn more. Related page: School Districts
- Government: Government agencies use our interpreters in accordance with their level of certification and skill, for disability hearings, psychiatric evaluations, foreign dignitaries and classified assignments among others. Learn more. - Related page: Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Law: We are a top provider of legal interpretation services during trials, depositions, arbitrations and other legal proceedings. Learn more. - Related page: Asylum and Immigration
- Healthcare: Our large pool of trained medical interpreters enables Interprenet to meet the high demand for onsite translation services in hospitals, clinics, patients’ homes and other healthcare facilities. Learn more. - Related page: Insurance
On any page you can also request a free estimate. Please email us or call us today at 312-928-1188 for a complimentary consultation.