Remote Simultaneous Interpretation Solutions
Interprenet works with organizations to provide remote simultaneous interpreting for onsite meetings and events of any size. Our cloud platform can be scaled up or down accordingly to meet your requirements, giving you limitless possibilities.
- Host events for limitless attendees in as many languages as required
- No need to hire booths or radio headsets
- Benefit from Interprenet’s technical support team prior to and throughout the event
- Reduce costs and administration
- When to use: conferences, panel discussions, seminars, workshops, boardroom meetings, small meetings
In a globalized world, an increasing number of meetings are held online, saving time, money and the environment. Our remote simultaneous interpretation platform is a user-friendly tool to boost engagement by allowing your online meeting or event to take place in multiple languages.
- Host online meetings and events on Interprefy or your preferred platform
- Offer participants video conferencing in multiple languages
- Participate on your computer or from your smart device
- Organize multilingual meetings at short notice
In addition, our platform offers a classroom-style interface can host up to 100 speakers, with one Chairperson. This is ideal interactive tool for presentations, workshops and lectures.
- Organize online workshops or lectures
- Provide the chairperson with a full overview of the meeting and control who is speaking
- Allow any attendee to become a presenter and easily share documents
- Hand raise tool for participants to facilitate questions and engagement
RSI Benefits for Web Meetings
- Remote attendees – remote participants can attend your event from anywhere around the world and listen and be heard in any language.
- Global access to markets – increase your global access to international markets by bridging the language gap seamlessly.
- Back-and-forth dialogue – ideal for online events with back-and-forth interaction and dialogue in multiple languages.
- Meetings are shorter and sweeter – International meetings are more efficient. Attendees can speak comfortably to each other in different languages, without having to pause for the interpreter and waste valuable time.
- Easy integration – Remote participants can join your online meeting on the Interprefy platform – a standalone meeting platform with integrated remote simultaneous interpretation – or any other web conferencing platform of your choice (e.g. Webex, Zoom, GoToMeeting).
- Easy to setup – Participants log into the web conference platform on their computer or our smartphone application, by entering the authorized password. They then select the incoming language in which they prefer to listen to the interpretation.
- Hourly rates – affordable hourly rates are available instead of full day or half day minimums.
- 24/7 Remote Support – 24/7 support during all online meetings. Additional troubleshooting support is also available for remote attendees requiring special assistance.
Remote simultaneous interpretation is the preferred interpreting solution for web meetings worldwide, in any language, at any time. Tap into a global audience by integrating remote simultaneous interpretation into your web meetings.
A webinar is a type of conference or seminar that is conducted over the Internet. A presentation takes place online, allowing participants around the world to see and hear the speakers and to ask questions and even answer polls. Remote simultaneous interpreting is the perfect language solution for webinar attendees from all over the world.
RSI Benefits for Webinars
- Increased attendee registration – remote simultaneous interpretation increases webinar attendance when it is promoted ahead of time as part a well-planned marketing campaign in the target audience’s native language.
- International exposure – international audiences will attend your online workshops, sessions and presentations if you deliver high-quality remote simultaneous interpretation for your webinar, in any language.
- Easy for speaker – remote simultaneous interpreting is easy to set up and integrate into your webinar. As a speaker or moderator, you just need to log into our browser-based interface and activate your microphone, webcam and screen sharing. You don’t have to download any software or run any program..
- Simple integration – if you prefer to deliver your webinar on any other web conferencing platform (Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting etc.), then you just send us an invitation to your event and we loop your webinar feed through our own gateway interface for our remote interpreters to hear and see everything.
- Easy for attendee – your remote audience can attend the webinar by simply logging into our URL and entering the authorized password created for your event. They then select the language in which they wish to listen to the interpretation of your presentation. They don’t need to download any software or run any program.
- Multiple devices – if attendees are connecting via your preferred webinar platform, they can listen to the interpretation via our smartphone application or a browser-based link on any electronic device.
- Q&A in any language – Questions can be asked in any language, through our event chat or in spoken mode through the webinar platform.
With remote simultaneous interpretation for webinars, you can reach new markets by delivering your message, your products and your services in any language, anytime and anywhere.
A webcast is a video broadcast of an event that is distributed over the Internet. With the use of onsite camera crews and professional studios, webcasts can become sophisticated productions that successfully target huge global audiences. Therefore, any language interpretation service integrated into a webcast must meet the highest quality standards both on the interpreter and technology sides.
RSI Benefits for Webcasts
- Simple setup. The AV upload setup is extremely easy. We send you a URL link to our browser-based source interface through which you feed us your live stream. In turn, our remote interpreters use our interpreter interface to receive your live stream and send their interpretation audio back to you. This happens instantly with no delay.
- Interpretation audio overlay – getting our interpretation audio to you is also really easy. On a separate computer, you log into our audience interface, you select the language and encode the interpretation audio over your live stream. You can do this for as many languages as needed.
- Unlimited languages – Add as many languages as needed to your webcast and have your global audience view and listen directly through your own web portal or streaming channel of choice.
- Global outreach to unlimited viewers – remote simultaneous interpretation services for webcasts are ideal for international broadcasts, internal town halls, investor relations, training workshops, medical and pharmaceutical events, continuing education, social awareness and political campaigns and many more.
As a global leader of remote simultaneous interpretation services and with the largest worldwide network of qualified remote simultaneous interpreters in all languages, we are ready to assist you to make your international webcast a complete success.
Please email us or call us at 877-808-5030 for a complimentary consultation. You can also request a quote or an RSI demo by filling out the above form.