What is WebMeet Interpretation?
WebMeet Interpretation is Remote Simultaneous Interpretation (RSI) for Virtual Meetings and Web Conferences. Developed by Interprefy, a global leader in RSI solutions, WebMeet is a real-time language interpretation interface that works seamlessly with your favorite virtual meeting platform. Whether you prefer Skype, Webex, Zoom, or any other platform, WebMeet integrates simultaneous interpretation into your online meetings and webinars enabling you to communicate effortlessly across all languages.
WebMeet Interpretation is also available as a standalone web conferencing platform designed to be used with live interpretation in as many languages as necessary.
What are the benefits of WebMeet Interpretation?
- Remote Simultaneous Interpretation for remote participants attending from anywhere in the world.
- Attendees can log into your web conferencing platform of choice as they do normally, and listen to real-time interpretation on their smartphone or other electronic device.
- WebMeet Interpretation is ideal for online meetings, with back-and-forth interaction and dialogue.
- International meetings are more efficient. Attendees can speak comfortably to each other in different languages, without having to pause for the interpreter and waste valuable time.
- Affordable, hourly rates are available instead of full day or half day minimums.
- It is extremely easy to set up.
- Increases your global access to international markets by bridging the language gap seamlessly. There is no limit to the number of people around the world who can join and listen to your webinar in their own language.
How does WebMeet Interpretation work?
- You send us a regular invitation to your online meeting on your preferred web conference platform, which we in turn feed into our own WebMeet interface.
- A qualiﬁed remote simultaneous interpreter logs into our WebMeet interface and is able to observe your virtual meeting and to interpret everything back into the required languages.
- Your participants connect to your online meeting, the way they do normally, on their computers. While the meeting takes place they can listen to the simultaneous interpretation on their smartphone or other electronic device of choice.
- To listen to the interpretation, your attendees download the Interprefy Application onto their smartphones, which takes about 6-7 seconds. They select their language of choice and listen to real time interpretation through their headphones.
- Clients who don’t have a preferred web conferencing platform, can also use WebMeet directly as their standalone meeting platform with integrated remote simultaneous interpretation.
WebMeet is the preferred solution for webinars and virtual meetings worldwide, in any language, at any time. Tap into a global audience by integrating remote simultaneous interpretation into your online conferences.
Please contact us today for a free demo and consultation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at 877-928-1188 and asking for an RSI specialist.